03.11. Libor Zezulka | with 0 comments
This is a thing we have to say. We are fully supporting the VERZO GUI. We believe that the way we chose to go is good and with your help the VERZO GUI can be brought to perfection. It was not created only because of esthetical, but also for practical reasons. We simply do not like some things on the clean Android OS and for this reason we are looking for ways to improve these things and enhance the whole system.
We however understand that the clean Android OS has its own charm and we do not want to dictate you what to do and what not to do. Do you want to have the clean Android on your Kinzo? Suit yourself. Over time you might come to a conclusion that the VERZO GUI has something to it, start using it and never leave it again, but habit can be second nature. For that reason we are offering you an easy guide on how to install the clean Android on your Kinzo.
1. Download the clean Android file here
2. Back up all the data on your Kinzo
3. Copy the file to your memory card and insert it to your Kinzo
4. Turn on your Kinzo and during the booting hold the volume button minus (-) until the booting screen loads
5. To move in the menu of the booting screen, use the volume buttons (+ up, - down). Choose the option “install new firmware” and confirm it with single push of the power off button
6. During the installation of the firmware it is better to have the Kinzo connected to a charger and not to interrupt the installation
7. Reboot the system after successful installation
Please keep in mind that the installation of a new firmware will erase all your user data from the phone. Before proceeding with this installation do not forget to back up all the data from your Kinzo and only after the backup is complete proceed with the point number 3.
If you would like to return to the original system with VERZO GUI, you can download the original file here. To install the original VERZO GUI system again, follow the instructions as if installing the clean android.
In case you would like to download the firmware update manual in a PDF file, you can do it here: download manual in PDF.